I was reading an article about the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, and saw
this quote which I thought was worth passing on.  The reporter was talking
to a guy who lives there, and this is part of what he said:

*“I joke with my wife because I watch ‘The Andy Griffith Show"and I said,
‘Why can’t society just be like that?’” he said, alluding to the idyllic
life in the imaginary town of Mayberry.*

*In the Upper Peninsula, life is already a bit like in Mayberry for many of
the nearly 300,000 residents.*

*North of the five-mile long Mackinac Bridge that connects the two parts of
Michigan,  violent crime is rare — there were only five murders in the
Upper Peninsula in 2019.*

Now, my question -  a couple weeks ago I asked about where the ball field
was located in the episode "The Ball Game", and got a great answer from
Dennis B.  After recently watching "Opie's Piano Lesson" with Flip Conroy
as the football coach, I wondered about where the football practice scenes
were filmed. The views were more limited than in the baseball episode, but
the bleachers looked like the ones in the ball field episode. Also, you can
hear highway traffic in the background, so I thought maybe it was the same
location - ???