I don't know about all other Mayberrians but I've been fighting a kidney infection and stones to boot; spent two days in hospital (what a trauma - didn't meet any nice nurses like those in our hometown!); still enduring pain and now horrible storms all day here in central Florida. If it's not one thing, it's another. In times like these I keep on reminding myself that if everything down here on earth were great, what would we have to look forward to in Heaven? Works every time along with prayer!!!

Best wishes to all, Aunt Bee of Orlando