"Just heard the guest host on the Rush Limbaugh Show say, "If we just had
Barney and Andy back, they could fix it!" Referring to the police
enforcement mess our politicians have allowed to develop.
Have a blessed day and remember, Gomer says, "Hey!""

I think the Digest should be a politics-free zone. Unless, of course, it is
related Calvin Coolidge choosing not to run,  Ellie running for town council,
or Andy and Barney running against each other for Sheriff.
Carolyn Smith"I Was a Pawn in the Hands of a Wiley Woman" Chapter.