Is it just me or has Floyd gone to Nashville? No Digest since July 2nd.  Barney
is causing a stir down at Foley’s Market,  I’m having withdrawals and the
neighbors think I’m drying up after a drug bout.  The chickens won’t have
anything to do with me and The Morrison Sisters have been borrowing way too
much cracked corn and sugar lately. Otis is crying and banging on the cell
bars, and I can’t sleep. Just got a bill from Orville Monroe and I don’t even
own a TV. Here comes Clara and I bet she’s gotta tongue wagging, boat load of
gossip.  I can’t take it…..I need a fix

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding in the loft, under the straw in the barn.
Giddy up, Digest!