You mean it’s unsafe like when Andy takes a drag on a cigarette and then tosses
it to the ground without putting it out first and walks away – can’t remember
which episode.  I think it was once when he was mad at Aunt Bee. It was quite
common to do those kinds of things WAY BACK WHEN. Not today…something about the
Green River Ordinance.  Besides, you’re not supposed to notice things like
unattended fire places ablaze. Uh huh…

Harriet, the chicken thief. I wonder, if I can teach chickens to pick up
cigarette butts, I’d take them to the beach….the things that fill my idling
mind.