Folks if you've had issues with your messages not going through to the
Digest or if you aren't getting your Digest. They ARE NOT being blocked.
The Digest as you know sometimes has a few quirky issues & post don't get
posted or Digest don't show up for a day or two. I know that there have
been some issues over the last few weeks. He's tried different solutions to
fix it, but unless HE pays more for a different type service, well, this is
it.
Allan has a full time job. He's been very busy at work, a regular 40+ hour
week job that he's been employed at for 31 years & has A LOT going on right
now at work. He & his IT team have to keep a building of 450+ people up &
running every day. Lives depend on what they do.
He does a lot to try & keep Mayberry going here, on iMayberry.com, the
Podcast & other places & the majority of it is FREE, funded out of his
pocket. I don't post often, put I just wanted to let you know he does a lot
with the 24 hours in his day.
"I'm speaking now so's I won't have to forever hold my peace." 😊
I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just a wife after seeing this kind of
stuff for almost 29 years saying something. - Jan ❤️