Thanks, Ken, for your essay on what makes Mayberry so special to you, and
the memories it evokes for you.  And Happy Birthday!

Now, my observation - I know Danny Thomas's older brother, Tom Jacobs,
appeared in over 70 episodes of TAGS as an extra in non-speaking parts. He
is usually walking down the street, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, and stops
to watch something happening as part of a group (although sometimes solo as
well). But until the other day, I never noticed that he was the neighbor
with the ladder when Otis was trying to escape from the Taylor house in
"Aunt Bee, The Warden" (at least I think it's him).

JOE from G.I.