I agree. We should all give Ted Koppel the big freeze. He waited till he had a
captive audience  (trolley riders) and then asked for hands to show Trump or
Biden. Of course, it went downhill from there. Even after a rider stood up and
reminded him that they were in Mt Airy for Mayberry, not a political poling
jag. Sad that it had to take on that tone.  He didn’t speak to anyone from
Surry Arts, or any of the tribute artists. It was all about his posturing and
making out like he had his feet planted right on Main Street. Aunt Bee knows
how to treat people like that. Let’s set up a thin rope across the street about
so high… and when he comes riding thru town….PFFFFT.

Harriet, the chicken thief