I love spotting TAGS actors on Perry Mason. Sometimes I’ll yell at the TV, “Hey
Chuck!” (Willis Bouchey plays a judge in 23 episodes) or “Mr. Jack…son!”
(Richard Bull Bill Lindsay), or “Hey Andy, it’s that college kid.” (Ruta Lee)
Or “Aunt Bee, just call the man.”  That last one is The Case of The (or TCOT)
Crimson Kiss. Francis Bavier plays an aunt and comes to visit her niece who is
getting married. She finds her niece and niece’s roommate passed out on their
beds. They had consumed some poison. The Aunt calls Perry (see how often
characters appear in town and already KNOW Perry Mason). Perry tells her to
stand by, he’s sending over his personal doctor. Why she didn’t “Just call the
man” and dial for an ambulance. The two girls could have died in the amount of
time to call Perry, get his advice and “stand by”.

My favorite shout out confession is with Dabbs Greer (in 8 Perry episodes) and
J. Pat O’Malley (We’re pooling our resources). Dabbs stands up in the courtroom
and yells “Yes, I killed the big gas bag.” Hilarious.

Harriet, the chicken thief and wishing I were Della Street