Yes, I saw where the newsstand is about 4:59 in "The Arrest of the Fun Girls"
episode. I was looking for the actual scene where Andy and Barney were standing
in front of it. That's why I missed it earlier. Like Margaret said, it must
have been a publicity shot or perhaps the script changed to where Andy talks to
Barney in the street instead of in front of the newsstand after they initially
filmed it in front of the newsstand. Perhaps Andy saw how noticeable the
"Racing Forms" was if they talked in front of the newsstand, so he moved the
scene out into the street. Mystery solved!

Mr. Schwamp