Hi all,

It has been a couple of weeks since I have checked in on the digest, so I
apologize if this is old news.  But I see that PlutoTV has restored the
last three seasons of TAGS on the TAGS channel.

I know many of us contacted them asking that they do so.  It might be a
nice Mayberry gesture to send them a follow up email (using the form linked
below) to express gratitude for their listening to us!  (Also, as I did,
you may be want to sneak in yet another request to restore all seasons of
Matlock to the Matlock channel as well...) :)

https://support.pluto.tv/hc/en-us/requests/new

--
Regards,

Kris Sellers