1.  I was listening to the Beatles Channel on Sirius Radio the other day,
and they were featuring other artists playing their versions of Beatle
songs.  I was really pleasantly surprised to hear The Dillards featured,
playing their version of "I've Just Seen A Face" - really good.  Here's a
link for anybody interested:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB2HDj6qEEE

2.  During a festival up here in Buffalo last weekend, there were 2
guitarist/singers playing some 60's songs. In the middle of a guitar solo,
one of them just broke into the TAGS theme, which had nothing to do with
the song being played - another nice surprise.

3.   Finally, a question - I just finished watching "The Guitar Player
Returns" again, and watching Jim Lindsey (James Best) closely while he was
playing with Andy, his fingering, and how he handled the guitar, looked
like he was really playing the guitar - not faking it.  Does anybody know
if that's the case?  If he was faking it, he really did a great job.

JOE from G.I.