On Andys Rival episode ( seen it a many time ) I always consider the director
went overboard when placing Helen and Frank Smith on the same side of the table
at the diner. Nothing wrong with the two of them ( who had been working
together )  getting a bite to eat afterwards. But for them to be sitting on the
same side of the table was a bit too much. I know I know go with it so Andy can
be facing the two for the desired affect.

 I could only imagine what Ernest T would have done if Helen was his gal and
found Malcom Merriweather sitting beside her.

Holland
Lexington NC
Less than 1 hour from Mayberry