Got a nice surprise today. I had left the family room, went to the computer to
do some things and heard a familiar voice from the tv, unmistakenly that of our
Barney. I went back into the tv room and found him guest-starring on a show
from the early 90s I believe called Step by Step. What a pleasure to see him in
uniform again!

Aunt Bee of Orlando