I have Flash installed but once again I simply couldn't bring myself to
bother to wait long enough for the show to load. I'm simply not
intereseted in corporate light shows. Um, except for the little sock
show. I still find that rather endearing. Usually I'm on a site to
gather information and am not in the mood to put up with a silly show.
This is especially true of a corporate site because I'm invariably
looking for product info and want to get to it as quickly as possible. I
always appreciate a link to bypass the Flash intro and usually end up
leaving if one isn't there. If there's something on the site that I
simply *must* have (like a rebate form) I'll go and read my e-mail until
the festivities are over. Sometimes I remember to go back, sometimes
not.

I do love the little sock show, Cheryl, and consider it one of the only
Flash sites I really like:
<http://www.10socks.com/>
Sherry from NH