Sherry wrote:
I have a question related to Maverick's dilemma: If you are writing
tables for NN 4.7X, is it better to do this logo/header sort of insert
via CSS or SSI? I won't be using ASP.

I'm working my way up to actually *doing* something here. I'm sure
you'll all faint if I ever actually make a move.

Tim:
I'm supporting NN4.7x, and I use SSI for the simple fact that if I want
a page without the logo, it's more intuitive to leave out the include
statement rather than figure out the CSS.  I've had so much trouble with
NN4.7x and CSS that I try to keep the CSS to specific "known"
capabilities - like changing font sizes and faces.  I keep away from CSS
for any kind of positioning - I still use tables, unfortunately.
There's one minor exception to that on the site and it took me a couple
of days to get it working cross-browser.

We won't faint if you actually do something! :)  Most of us were around
when you started out, and when you published your site the first time.
Your perseverence is known.  :)

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer