From: Amanda Birmingham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 11:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: FW: centering a page

J.R.,
When I downloaded your page & stylesheet to my machine and set it up with
the auto-width margins centering, it seems to works fine (IE 6 on
Win2k).  I did have to change the example's width and id specified for the
main container element to match those of your page; all I did was replace
the body and FullContainer formatting in your stylesheet with

body {
         margin:50px 0px; padding:0px;
         text-align:center;
         }

#FullContainer {
         width:700px;
         margin:0px auto;
         text-align:left;
         padding:15px;
         }

Let me know if you want me to send you a screenshot.  What browser are you
testing on?

Amanda

____  The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM  ____