Joseph Harris wrote:

> I can only think it might be that it won't work with IE 5.0?  Should I
> update IE - or are there more hazards with the update?
>
> Joseph

Right off the bat you hazard getting a much better, more standards compliant browser.
You also hazard having pages display better and having closer display properties
between M$ and every other browser out there.  Though, I would hazard a guess that
this is not your problem with the .swf file.

-Stephen