> ----What screen size do you design for?

all of them

> ----Do you ever use a 'size-sniffer'

nope

> ----Do you:
>     create expandable tables & floating divs to account for resolution
> differences?

yep

tables are expandable by default unless you specifically fix them on purpose

and who uses tables any more?  well, except for data?

as for floating divs, it took me almost three years to figure out how
to do them so that they don't break my design in modern browsers

curious, in those three years, the modern browsers got real good

;o)

rudy