From: Diane Schips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 March 2003 04:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: [wdvltalk]site check

I had posted a question about the problems I was having with a dynamic menu
a few days ago.  No one was able to help me, but a couple of people posted
that they couldn't see even the little bit I thought I had working.

I decided on a very different, much simpler approach, using
object.style.display="none" and object.style.display="".  Could you take a
look and see if this works for you?  I would also appreciate any information
on what browsers/versions support this.

When you go to www.chaverware.com/newsite, you should see a menu containing
10 items, with About Chaverware and Faq being the only two that aren't
links.  Mousing over either one should display its submenu.

Thanks,
Diane

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____

The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author
and not those
of the FirstRand Banking Group or its management.  The information in this e-mail is
confidential
and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or
omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of
information and data
transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability
or
responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason,
corrupted
or does not reach its intended destination.