Hi,

Kind of IT related question: what's difference between a dedicated IP and a shared IP in terms of website performance? The reason to ask: my web host is to "upgrade" server and change the dedicated IP to shared IP for my website. Is this a "downgrade" instead of upgrade? Thanks for clearing my head up.

KoaFar