Hi all,
Glad to see that the list got "livened up" a bit. Still not the 100 posts
per day we used to have in the good ol'days but better than the 4 posts we
had 2 weeks ago!!

Anyway, here's a question:
Concerning web scripting languages like PHP or ASP, is it better to build a
big class containing all the methods/properties that you online app would
need (like db access, xml parsing, file system functions etc) and to call
the appropriate methods/properties whenevr they are needed or is procedural
programming the way to go? By procedural I mean writing the necessary
functions and code in the pages that need them and that's it.

Paul