Ok Peoples, it seems the script used to create this particular form has a problem with Norton's firewall. It works fine on my laptop where there is no firewall installed, works fine on some other people's computers as well, but my desktop is where the problem seems to be. I just now tested the problem by disabling the Norton firewall and the problem did NOT occur! I thank you all for your input and now you all know that if you run into this problem, try disabling your Nortie firewall if you use it and test again and see what happens.

Deb