Rudy wrote:
holy cow -- no pun intended  ;o) -- this guy's pretty good!!

Is it possible to live in this world without a belief - not change
beliefs, not substitute one belief for another, but be entirely free
from all beliefs, so that one meets life anew each minute? This, after
all, is the truth: to have the capacity of meeting everything anew, from
moment to moment, without the conditioning reaction of the past, so that
there is not the cumulative effect which acts as a barrier between
oneself and that which is.

  http://kfa.org/teachings_fear.htm

"... meets life anew each minute?"

i do that   ;o)

that happens a lot as you grow older...

Tim:
Yeah, I've started to notice it in me, too. :-)  So the ideal is that
people should be "stateless"?  Like a browser?  :-)

Not to start a philosophical discussion, but I'd submit that "truth" has
the capacity to outlast any cumulative effect of conditioning, if it is
truly truth; and that the ideal human condition is not so much to be
free of beliefs as to examine beliefs, lay aside those that are false,
and keep those that are good.  Look at all the energy we expend trying
to overcome the shortfall of stateless browsers...without some sort of
continuity, all we can do is present information.  I'd like to have a
long one-on-one conversation with Krishnamurti.  :-)

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer
Foulston Siefkin LLP