Hi Jan

On 18 Jul 2003 18:44:25  (my local time 19 jul 2003 03:44:25), Jan
wrote:

J> Is anyone out there? I'm having problems with IE not displaying my
J> drop down menu. Under hosting, I have 6 sub menus and they do not
J> display. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

J> http://www.jdvisions.com

I got once a display of a submenu that wouldn't go away (opera 7.10).
In IE I get no submenu's at all...

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
boxing.