Cheryl D. Wise on Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:38 PM said:

: I just had a chance to take a look (been stuck in an asp problem
: that I needed to take a break from before I go totally nuts) but
: one suggestion I've seen on the css-d mail list is to use ems for
: positioning that way your sections will still scale if the font
: sizes change.
:
: Haven't tried it myself but you did ask for suggestions. <grin />
:
: I can't wait to get this last form fixed so I can bundle the set
: up and send them off to the soon to be FORMER client. We have a
: 'failure to communicate' so I will not accept any future work
: from him. Talk about an accessibility problem, he has 4 dropdown
: boxes on one page each loads a select list of not less than 60
: items but can contain as many as 3500. Can we say slow.
:
: FWIW, I like the head graphic and color scheme. I could use
: Rick's services right now. Oh well, maybe I'll cheat and just let
: Dreamweaver write the code, the page is such a big that clean
: code wouldn't be noticeably faster anyway, sigh.
:
: Cheryl D. Wise
: Microsoft MVP
: WiserWays, LLC
: 713 353-0139
: www.wiserways.com
: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the feedback Cheryl.  I was thinking about switching the
layout over to em's, I guess I needed to hear it from someone else,
too.  Thanks, I'll see about doing that this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on this site.  I think the only
thing that remains unresolved is the display for Mac IE 5.1 (5.2 on
the same platform is fine)...  Short of some heavy hacking of the
positioning, I don't know of anything to do for that.  Guess I'll
wait to see if anyone complains.

Thanks Again,
Stephen
http:///www.mechavox.com