I don't think there are any major rendering differences between Mozilla and
Firebird. Personally I think one or the other would be sufficient.

All I've got on my testing Mac is IE 5.2, Safari and Mozilla. From other
lists Chimera and iCab seem to be fairly popular. I recently repartitioned
my testing Mac so I could install OS 9 but haven't finished reloading
software yet.

The OS X specific build of Mozilla is Camino
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/camino/ (answer to Firebird). I found
http://www.hut.fi/u/hsivonen/os-x-browsers.html which has a Mac OS X Browser
comparison chart. That might help figure out what to install.

You might check around the boards on places like
http://www.maccessibility.com/

Cheryl D. Wise
Microsoft MVP
WiserWays, LLC