Design is very good but I can't read the text on my 15" laptop screen
(1400x1050) and anyone with a recent Dell will be in worse shape since its
default is 1600x1200. Can't resize the text so I'd have to look for a
competitor.

What is the purpose of the flash pop-up? What is a "Printable BL Facility"
and why should I care?

Cheryl D. Wise
Microsoft MVP
WiserWays, LLC