I like the "ThinkFree Office" suite. One license covers Mac OX, all Windows and Linux. I had trouble trying to get Open Office to run on the Mac but ThinkFree worked out of the box on both Windows and Mac.

Since I'm on the Mac until my laptop gets its over heating problem fixed I'll probably be learning a lot more on alternatives soon.

Wonder if there is a trial on Virtual PC for the Mac. I really need to run Access for a couple of site updates. Oh well, guess I'll be finding out how well Dreamweaver MX 2004 works with remote databases. Thank god for 30 day trials.

Cheryl Wise