-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Schips

This appears to be creating some havoc on the web, causing instability
issues.  I personally resent it - strongly.  But get this:  Not only do you
get redirected if you enter a mistyped URL (getting a string that makes
correcting a simple error not so simple any more), but I've been redirected
when the URL was entered correctly!  I click the Back button, the hit Enter
and I get through, without making any changes to the URL!  It seems to
happen when I first go to a site I've not been to in a while.  Subsequent
attempts to get to the site go through fine.  It doesn't happen often, but
it does happen.