Cool.  I'll have to take a look at that.  This utility I found will output
the information to a web page which is what I wanted to create.  Sometimes
it's good to do a little searching before developing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Caudill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 2:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: XML help (I'm a beginner)

--------------- Hoenig, Robert wrote: ---------------

: I think I've found a solution for this.  I found a utility that
: will query active directory then query the machines that are
: online.  Thank you for your help.
:

Yup, no prob.  Oh that reminds me, my sysadmin was just telling me that
Visio 2003 will automatically do some sort of hardware inventory and network
diagraming based on AD.

hth,
Stephen
http://www.mechavox.com

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email. To change
subscription settings to the wdvltalk digest version:

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Security System. For more information on a proactive email security service
working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

http://www.messagelabs.com