-----Original Message-----
From: puterbug

Thanks for all the info.  I ran into one glitch w/the .net framework.  I
installed 1.1 and it swapped out my opening screen (I have it ste up so that
I don't have to login) and presented me w/a login screen each time which I
hated.  So, this morn I did a rollback and grabbed v1.0 of .net framework
and installed that instead and that got rid of the login problem.
Reinstalled Drive Image 7 and I'm back in business.