-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph, Smile Poet

Do you know Cheryl that, though I have read the many times people on the
list have written of multiple browser installations, it was not until your
comments that I realised ie could be run separately, so
permitting different versions.   Then Andrew, your offer, gives me the
chance to actually do it.  I suppose this is the first time I have needed to
get sophisticated with it!!