PHP is a preprocessor. It started off life as Personal Home Page
Preprocessor.

You can always be the first on the list to try it and report back. Design
isn't everything but when someone is promoting a product aimed at making
your web pages "better" I sort of expect something besides a frames based
site with a busy background but then you also have a point that many people
who write excellent back end code can't create a user friendly page to save
their lives.

I've had quite a few engineers in my classes. Which is actually the reason I
ended up teaching one of them because I couldn't stand the linear navigation
the computer engineer who started the class used. Talk about a navigation
nightmare. If you wanted to go anywhere in the site you had to start from
the home page and drill down, then back up again (no links to home just "up"
or "down")

Oh well, I'm not the world's most elegant programmer nor even the best
designer but my sites at least tend to be accessible and usable.

Cheryl D. Wise
Certified Professional Web Developer
MS-MVP-FrontPage
www.wiserways.com