Total page size including flash and javascript is 140k which is pretty large
for a dial-up since optimal is 40-50k and anything over 70k is worth looking
to find out what you can do to reduce the page size.

One thing you can do is set page default for fonts and that will eliminate a
lot of your font tags which will help reduce page size. Better yet is to put
them in an external stylesheet (which you can link to using
Format|Stylesheet or something like that since I don't have FP 2002
available right now to look at).

I recommend getting TopStyle Lite from Bradsoft and setting it as the
default css editor for FP (under options in the TopStyle menu). Once you've
linked a stylesheet the custom classes, etc will be available from the
dropdown menu in the left corner of the formatting menu. Use it along
instead of the formatting button to apply custom classes, headers, etc.
instead of just making fonts bigger, bold, etc.

Cheryl D. Wise
Certified Professional Web Developer
MS-MVP-FrontPage
www.wiserways.com