jac wrote:
don't know about this one... the client was looking for something funky,
young and memorable as the majority of his clients would be young
couples (first time buyers) - kinda like the last thing you'd expect of
a mortgage site. But...I don't know if I got it right and I'm blue in
the face from looking at it and messing around with it - can someone
please have a look and let me know what they think. the homepage
(index), about us & first time buyers are linked. Obviously there's a
lot to be done to the pages but I don't want to go any further until I
get someone else's opinion other than my own.

Tim:
What, no Flash?  No hip-hop beat in the background?  No spinning gifs?
LOL

Although you're messing with an unusual color scheme (and very different
from your usual design output), I kind of like it...it's definitely
different than what a first-time user would expect.  Only thing I'd
change would be the text content header from the yellow to the
maroon...the yellow (or orange, whatever you prefer) isn't very easy to
read on a white background, at least for me.  Might end up using some
other design element to pull the yellow back in if you change the text.

Tim