From: J.R. Pitts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Why does this overlap? (...or Why Does IE suck?)

on http://gojohnniego.com/endorsements.asp

On some widths in IE, words on the right side of the center (main) content
column will overlap into the td cell next to it. You can see this by slowing
reducing the width of your viewing window.

I've tried fixing this with various margin settings, but it always seems to
happen. I've even wrapped it up in a margined DIV.

This doesn't happen in Opera.

My next is to add a blank td in, but I'd like to know WHY this happens, as
I've run into it before.

Thanks.

J.R.

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.