I agree with David Blakey, but I would want to be
a wee bit more diplomatic about it. LOL

Marketing directors aren't necessarily experts at
all aspects of marketing communications. Many have
great thinking in terms of overall planning and
implementation...but need expert input on design,
content writing, and responsivity and usability
enhancement.

Marketing directors usually know exactly WHAT to
say, but not necessarily HOW to say it, nor HOW
to structure the information.

The "Contact Us" page is a good example of this.
It needs subheads, bold disclaimers, and perhaps
graphic buttons for "Feedback Form" and "Contact
an Attorney" link.

It also needs a somewhat more friendly tone of voice,
whilst retaining the firm strictness required.

LMHO,

Steven Streight
Web Usability Analysis,
Credibility Assessment