Jon

> That's what the Trusted Sites zone is for
In my experience, because Microsoft go to great lengths to idiot-proof their
products (but that doesn not mean the developers and testers should be
idiots) allowing the Great Unwashed public to plug-in-and-go, nobody wants
to play around with something as "complex" as Trusted Zones and the like.

I must admit, a lot of the time I just want to browse and do my stuff
without messing around with settings and configurations just to tell IE that
Macromedia's master navigation bar is legitimate, whereas Miss Nasty
Christy's sleaze dialer is a no-no, and I personally think that once you get
used to the new SP2 security features it works very well, certainly
continuing with the public belief of  "it's Windows so I just want it to
work out of the box".

This, of course, would imply that Windows does actually work in the first
place...

Just my 1.47940 Algerian Dinars

MOU