Deb, Peter, thanks for replying.

Peter, cost is not an issue (for the first time in my life!) because the company for whom I have to do the work is funding the hardware/software cost :-). It's just that, I thought, if I'm not going to use a certain feature (like we can do in MS Office) why buy it, and hence, having to install it :-).

I would like to know another thing...if I plan to run Dreamweaver on Linux, do I buy a separate copy or the same can be installed on Linux too?

Thanks.
Amrit

Peter MacGregor wrote:

Deb is correct Amrit - DW comes as a package. You can switch between views - use coding only, design only or have both displayed on screen - useful for types like me that are still learning HTM etc etc.!!

It's a comprehensive package so not cheap (in UK at least!!) but I've felt it was well worth the outlay.

Regards

Peter MacGregor