I'm guessing that the web host is putting that in there automatically as part of their banner launching. If you can't get rid of it, I might suggest finding a new host.

jdmajor wrote:
Looking at your mainpage (framesets) you have this typed at the top

That should be deleted, it might be what's messing up your pages in IE. Delete it, then test your page again.

Jan

_mErKuRyO wrote:

I have a website  its URL is http://merkuryo.freewebpage.org/ while
designing it in my PC I test it both with Mozilla Firefox and Internet
Explorer and it works fine. However, once I upload it and access the
website from the server the main site page
(http://merkuryo.freewebpage.org/mainpage.htm), which contains
framesets, doesn't get displayed in Internet Explorer. What's weird is
if I visit the individual frames' URLs I am able to view it using IE.
What do you think is going wrong? Could it be that Yahoo! Popup
Blocker is blocking my site as well?

--
Howard Cheng