Hi Everyone -

I'm having two particular problems with a site that I am doing.  While the
site is not live, I set up a sample site so you could have a better idea of
what is going on.  Only a few pages are live on this site - home, bands,
contact.

On the left hand side I have a menu that looks fine on some pages, but when
the main content stretches, it slides down the page with it - leaving a gap
at the top of the menu.

Example:  home page is fine without content, but the "local bands" page has
the problem.

I gritted my teeth and added a clear.gif file at the end of the menu to help
push things back to the top.  It did work but I can't sleep at night
thinking that is my fix.  On the bands page, for instance, I have a huge
.gif file at the end to help with the fill.  I changed the number so you
could see the gap at the top.

I've also noticed that on Firefox my menu is fine, but on IE it stretches
right.  Thoughts?

I've looked at this so many times before that I know I'm missing something.
If anyone would have a chance to look at it and give suggestions - for a fix
but not necessarily the site as it is still being worked on - I would very
much appreciate it!  If there is anything else that you need to see please
let me know.

http://sample.omahabars.com

Thanks,

Todd