I got married, then moved to Kent, started a new job and we've just had it confirmed that my wife is pregnant, that's why I've been so quiet, no time to do anything! :D

Hope everyone's well,

Cheers,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is wonderful news!
Hey - Does it mean we get to do an online baby shower* for you??? We had one on another list last year with members across 3 continents which was great fun...

:-)

Franni

*How to organise an online baby shower:
One person in each country volunteers to collect members gifts from members living in that country. Each member sends a gift with a dollar (or local equiv ) towards postage to this person by a named date,who posts them to member living in same country as imminent list new arrival... on specified shower date, member designated as Mr/Mrs Stork struggles to fit huge box in car & delivers it! Recipients sit in amazement saying "What on earth do you do with this?" as they unwrap strange article of baby clothing/toy/etc from far flung members...