(sorry to re-post, but still need any help possible!)

I have a client who has a dell laptop running IE6 with XP, and he can't change the volume on simple controllers like the one on this page:
http://wdvl.internet.com/Multimedia/Sound/

Also, when I embed a hidden player and set the volume to 50%, 40%, 30%...etc, the volume on his machine does not change. Anyone heard of this or know a solution? He wants to play some midi file, and I don't know any other payer to use. These all work fine on my Win2000/IE6 box.

Thanks for any input,
steve