Probably only valid in USA! I'm in UK

Peter

At 13:12 07/10/2006, you wrote:
> Sorry Franni - I'm a good old fashioned proper
> computer guy with a PC! LOL (Here we go again! <grin>)

Don't let that stop you.  I have Paint Shop Pro on a PC and I use it all the
time.  I can't coach you on doing the script but I know that it can do it.

And I think it was on here (but perhaps not) that I heard that Fry's
Electronic Outpost was offering Paint Shop Pro with 2 rebate offers that
reduces the price to $0 + shipping.

Can't go wrong with that so I ordered it (upgrading from v. 8 to v. X (10))
and just received it last week.

http://shop4.outpost.com/template/software/

I think the offer goes until October 31st.

Ann