Cheers Dave

I did think the big bit was going to be dealing with different month
lengths and to be honest I'll probably fudge the numbers and round
down start dates to the 28th avoiding this problem entirely.

I'll go have a look for some cron stuff then unless anybody knows any
good cron resources.

Cheers!

MOU

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: arch...@jab.org