Hi Everyone –

I posted on another board but did not get a single response.  So I thought I
would try here where the brains hang out!  ☺

I have been using ASPSmartUpload on my Widows 2003 Server for a while.
Everything had been working great.  Suddenly we went to use it and now we are
getting an error “Server.CreateObject Failed".  The line of code that it is
giving is the line where I'm calling it.  I tried to reinstall it, reboot, etc.
with no help.  Nothing has changed and it had been working.  So I'm not sure
what the problem is.

Since it was an older version, I thought that might the problem.  I went onto
Persits site and downloaded the trial of ASPUpload, installed, changed the
code, and it's coming up with the same thing.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to look for?  This is my server so I can do
whatever I want with it.  :)  I just can't think of what would have changed to
cause this, except for a Windows update or something.  I've gone through
everything I can think of checking permissions.

This is currently being used in an ASP classic environment, uploading files to
a MS SQL 2000 database.  If there are other options available, I'm open to
those too.  Just need to get it going again.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Todd

____ � The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM � ____
To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: