On Jul 19, 2005, at 6:24 PM, Dirk Enrique Seiffert wrote:

I have a list of user names and I have scripts which can add those use
Does anyone know of a command to do this using a file with a list of
user names? I can make the list of user names looks the right way
(user^domain^tld) if I need to.

A few moths ago I spent days searching for a script until I found two
perl-scripts to create cyrus mailboxes and batch import users. You still have to import them to mysql and create the passwords. If you are interested I can
send them to you.

that'd be great. I already have everything in the sql dbs, I just need a way to batch create the cyrus accounts. I was hoping there was a way to batch import using cyradm on the command line

Howard Shere
Altair 8800a to Mac OS X so far...