John Millikin wrote:
> I've written a rough draft of a PEP for standard library inclusion,
> attached to this email. Comments/improvements welcome - I tried to
> leave most of the differences between modules in the "Issues" section.

Re: Representation of Fractional Numbers, there are two solutions. If you
return decimals, people using JS on the other end are going to call float(d).
If you return floats, people not using JS on the other end are going to go use
a different library. I suggest the former is more acceptable than the latter
for a stdlib offering. Allowing the caller of parse() to choose would be even
better.

Robert Brewer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]