At 05:27 PM 1/7/2011 +1100, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
Another thing though. For output changed to sys.stdout.buffer. For
input should we be using sys.stdin.buffer as well if want bytes?

%&$*()&%!!! Sorry, still getting used to this whole Python 3 thing. (Honestly, I don't even use Python 2.6 for anything real yet.)

Good thing I tried running this. Did we all assume that someone else
was actually running it to check it? :-)

Well, I only recently started changing the examples to actual Python 3, vs being the old Python 2 examples. Though, I'm not sure anybody ever ran the Python 2 ones. ;-)